Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Songs that inspire me :)


I LOVE MUSIC! Although I can't play any musical instrument (except maybe for the flute, but only during the carol festivals. hahahaha.), I still love listening to it, and I believe I could sing, but only because my friends say so. I love it when a song describes exactly how I feel. Every emotion, every feeling, every moment, there's always a song for it. And for my special moments, these are the songs that define who I am.


MY TOP 10 MOST MEMORABLE SONGS:



10. TEARDROPS ON MY GUITAR
by Taylor Swift

This song describes exactly what young love is all about.
It talks about the pain and risk of falling in love
and not being loved in return. It explains how it feels
when you commit the biggest friendship mistake:
Falling in love with your best friend that you never planned
to fall for from the start.



9. ALWAYS BE MY BABY
by David Cook

My prom partner kept singing this while we were slowing dancing
to the beat of this tune. I don't really have any special feelings
for this guy, but he made the evening extra special
coz I felt like he was singing for me.



8. FIRST DANCE
by Justin Bieber

This was the very first song that Franzly Alfaro sang decently.
We, along with Alfea Bermido, felt like singing coaches
while we were coaching her with the right tune.
It was a relief (and almost an achievement!) when Franzly
got her vocal chords uptight. :)



7. BABY
by Justin Bieber

This song was the reason why I had my Patella dislocated.
The hell did I still continue to sing this after that event!
Baby broke my bone, literally.


by Justin Bieber

My Justin Bieber syndrome started when I first heard this song.
I thought, "hey, that song is cute. Yeah, and so is the singer. ;)"
Then after that, I began to memorize song after song.
And the rest, as they say, is history.



5. GIFT OF A FRIEND
by Demi Lovato

The ultimate theme song of friendship, Gift of a Friend says exactly
who your true friends are. And it stands by its lyrics,
"The world comes to life, and everything's bright.
From beginning to end, when you have a friend
by your side."



4. NEVER ALONE
by Lady Antebellum

This was the song I cried to on my last day as a high school student.
When the piano started playing and the first few lines were sang,
I cried a river just remembering all that has been in the last four years.
Whenever I hear this song, one word comes to my mind:
GOODBYE. :(



3. CRAZIER and PRAY
by Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber

I nearly sang Crazier on my Junior year, along with Anna and Alfea.
I don't know if its a good thing that we backed out,
but it was a relief that we weren't included in the show anymore.
We felt like the responsibility was on our shoulders
to make the show look better.

But in Senior Year, I finally had the courage to sing Pray on stage.
Seriously, I had jitters and goosebumps everywhere.
But I was very thankful that it turned out pretty good.
I guess it's one of my most precious moments in high school. :)



2. LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE
by Eminem ft. Rihanna

I don't know why it's even included here. Haha.
No, just kidding. :) I think it's because this is the longest
song I've ever memorized. :))
And for someone who has too much to study and to prepare for,
I still had the chance to keep in mind a song-rap composition.
Yipee. :))



1. NO ORDINARY LOVE
by Jennifer Love Hewitt

I loved this song ever since forever.
This is the original version, the one where MYMP sang it is just a cover.
I love this coz it's a Hopeless Romantic song which talks about
Happily Ever Afters and Just being happy and contented with the one you love.
I dream of that too, someday. :))))


This is me. Behind the laughter, behind the tears, behind the music.
Remember: Always have a song in your lips. <3

1 comment:

Hello Visitors! Tell me what you think :)) Feel free.