Friday, July 29, 2011

Day 10: A picture of the person you do the most screwed-up things with


I'm sorry I only had my Day 10 today. :( I got busy with other things so I wasn't able to update with my thirty-day photo challenge. :( But I guess, It's never too late to get back up and start again right? So here I am, trying to catch up with what I'm seriously missing. :">


Actually, this is a picture of the PEOPLE I do the most screwed-up things with. Alfea and Lehms, friends since Junior year. One of the best people I ever met. Although we have different personalities, (Alfea has a fiery personality, and she stands up for her self no matter what. Lehms has a chilled personality. Sometimes she acts like she couldn't care less. And I'd be down with my books whenever I don't feel like going out for the day.) we still clicked because of one common denominator, MUSIC. We love music as much as everyone does, only that we love it in a different level. I don't even know what level that is, but I know it's better than ordinary.

So we're talking about screwed up things here. Uhm, well, we do watch viral videos online of people making themselves look stupid in front of the camera. We also like looking at celeb's live performances and criticizing the difference of how they sound when they sing live or on the radio. We love EATING! Most especially the cooking of Lehms' mom. =))) We love singing at the top of our voices (while using the microphone) like nobody's listening. We love laughing our heads off over captioned pictures we see at some obscure website. We once made videos of ourselves lip-syncing to our favorite songs and watching it on repeat. We love having parties (!) at Lehms' house, as usual. :D We love planning events but sometimes we never really get it through. haha! :) We love watching movies about princesses and pirates and love stories and ghosts and ghouls and cool wizards and dumb vampires and all. Basically, we do a lot of stuff together and have fun while doing it. :>

So yeah. I guess I really do all sorts of SCREWED-UP things with these people. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Visitors! Tell me what you think :)) Feel free.