Sunday, September 25, 2011

This morning, I woke up full of enthusiasm. I woke up feeling sunny and happy and so I decided to check on my Facebook account, as usual. Little did I know, that it would ruin my day. 

When I checked my account, my News Feed was filled with a handful of "Congratulations" and "Likes". And being curious of what was going on, I decided to click on it and it led me to my Secret's account. I was dumbfounded by what I saw, it's like my heart skipped a bit when I saw what was written on his wall. 

"Secret is in a relationship with Someone"

God, I didn't know what to do. I was heart-broken and I felt so saaaaaaaaaaaaad. I wanted the earth to swallow me that instant. :(

I've only been gone for four months, and I open my facebook account one day and I see that. It's two weeks before our Sem Break starts, I am (was) excited to see him, but now, I don't think I am. 

I just wish I didn't log in. Then I wouldn't have seen that. <//3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Visitors! Tell me what you think :)) Feel free.