Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas wishes lalala

It's been a while since I last posted something here. I missed this! ♥ 

Since it's Christmas anyway, I figured I'd better write something that's in time for the season. None other than, My Christmas Wishlist! :)) I have a lot in mind, but I condensed my ideas into the top 10 things I really really love. 



So I came up with these:

10. THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER 
by Stephen Chbosky

Since I like reading better than watching movies, I prefer the book. :)
It should be on my Things-to-buy list but whoever is generous enough to give this to me as a gift, you're my angel. :)

9. DIARY OF A WIMPY KID set

I'm in love with this series! <3


8. More followers for my Tumblr and Twitter accounts! =))




7. A blue/yellow satchel bag that can hold most of my school stuff.

I've been lagging around a lot of school stuff: books, notebooks, folders, blahblahblah. 
So I really need a durable bag that can hold my things. 


6. A Venti Mocha Frappucino coffee from Starbucks

My favorite coffee!
I could drink this forever. :) Nomnom.


5. A huge bouquet of fresh red roses.
I wonder who can give me these. Hmm. ;)
Makes me think though: "Should I have accepted those flowers instead?"


4. A Lomo camera and Lomo lenses to match.
I've been dying to have one ever since I saw a picture from a magazine which was taken using a lomo camera.
WHY I NEED IT: The picture doesn't really need too much editing from Photoshop or Picnik.
WHY I WANT IT: Just look at the pretty colors! :)


3. New clothes/New wardrobe

SHIRTS

SHORTS 
DRESSES 


2. A New cover-up

CARDIGANS

 VARSITY JACKET/LETTERMAN JACKET


1. Surprises.
I just like surprises. Make me smile for Christmas. :)






FILL YOUR HEARTS WITH LOVE THIS CHRISTMAS SEASON
HAVE A GOOD ONE!

lalalalalalove. ♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Visitors! Tell me what you think :)) Feel free.