Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 1: A picture of yourself with ten facts


1. I'm an Arian.

2. I spent 11 years of my life at Universidad de Sta. Isabel, an exclusive school for girls.

3. Now, I'm a Nursing student and proud to be a Thomasian. \m/

4. I'm allergic to seafood.

5. I'm in love with Takoyaki balls. Yum! :)

6. I love MUSIC! :) That's why I always have a song for every emotion, and I belt it out like no one's listening.

7. I eat my burgers in a clockwise manner. Weird isn't it? :>

8. I'm very talkative (at least that's what my friends say) and I never get through a day without having a good laugh, coz they say that laughing boosts your immune system. So start laughing now! But don't do so if you're alone. :)

9. I love watching romantic, cheesy movies and quoting their lines.

10. I tend to eat a lot. And I'm lucky I don't get fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Visitors! Tell me what you think :)) Feel free.