Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day 2: A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest


This is Marie Pauline Faye Secena Sales, my bestfriend since birth. :)

I'm sorry but I really don't have a decent picture of us, so i think this would do. :>

Pau has been my bestfriend since like, forever. And honestly, i feel like we're more of sisters rather than bestfriends.

She's my companion everytime I get bored at home. She's always there to cheer me up when I'm sad, and she's always there to listen to my endless thread of stories, whether it's good or bad.

She's my crush-searching buddy, my "kaangkas" with my/her bike, my under-the-pouring-rain playmate, my screaming-at-the-sight-of-our-celeb-crush chum, and my singing-like-nobody's-looking partner.

I tell her everything. From my triumphs, failures, secret crushes, issues, and almost everything that's left to talk about.

We study at different schools, so we barely see each other. And the only time that we can catch up on each other's lives is during vacations, like summer and holidays. But whenever we see each other, we talk about everything and everyone, and it feels like our stories can't fit in just one day.

It's funny when I talk about someone, and when I look at her, she looks like she knows who I'm talking about. It's like she could read my thoughts, and it's amazing. I guess that's what happens when you're really close with each other, that even without words, you could understand what the other meant.

I've got a lot of friends at school, but no one ever beats Pau with the latest updates about my life.

The last time I saw her was before I left for Manila, last June 2, 2011. And I've been missing her so much ever since.

So I'm really looking forward to seeing her again on the Semestral Break! :) She's even one of the reasons why I cried so hard when I left Naga, it's like I can't bear to leave my bestfriend there. But I'm glad that she's thinking of coming here next year, to study in U.P. And I hope she passes the exam, so that we'll be reunited again. :)))

Thank you for all the years of fun, friendship, and laughter Marie Pau! :]

I miss you! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Visitors! Tell me what you think :)) Feel free.