Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 6: A picture of the person you'd love to trade places with for a day






As of the moment, I couldn't think of anybody else that I'd love to trade places with for a day, other than Taylor Swift.

I've always been a fan, from her music, to her clothes, to her painfully-written lyrics that I could always relate to. It's crazy how Taylor Swift has a song for every emotion, like she knows exactly how I feel and creates a song especially written for it.

Her beauty and soul captured the hearts of many music-lovers around the world, including me. And I keep on wondering how she manages to write beautiful songs despite her very busy schedule. So I guess, being her, at least for a day, could make me understand how she lives her
Superstar life.

Behind the glamor, the fame, and the fortune that she has, Taylor Swift still remains to be like any other teenage girl. She falls in love, gets into cat fights, gets bullied by some insecure people, and got her heart broken, like a million times. But despite all that, she remains true to her self, down-to-earth, and shares her blessings with others. Just like us, she also has her best friends whom she could talk to and share her secrets with, she saves time once in a while from her busy schedule to bond with her mom, and tries to fit in with society's standards.

I've always loved her, and I always will. Forever and Always. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Visitors! Tell me what you think :)) Feel free.