Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Debate for Finals

My professor in Filipino just announced that we wouldn't have our Final written exam anymore, but instead, we will have DEBATE! =)))) Oh, and it's 60% of the FINALS GRADE! O_O I prefer this much more than the ususal exams, because ion this case, students will have the chance to express one's views and opinions and insights about a certain topic. 

I am so thrilled! It's like note-taking and book-reading would be unimportant anymore because it wouldn't even matter this time! YEAHYEAH! =))) No more books! :D 

When I hear about Debate, I always remember my good friend, Anna Parcia. She's a debater, everyone knows about that. A pretty good one, actually. And I guess she's the person I have to talk to in this matter. Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddd. I have to do better here. DEBATE. More thoughts, more words. I just hope I don't mess this up. Knowing myself, I know that if I get nervous, I forget everything. Or worse, I stutter and I go blank, and as a result, I fail.

But in this case, I can't afford to lose or to fail, or to go blank. Because I would surely drag my beautiful grades down. :"( And at this point in time, that's the last thing I'd ever want to happen to me. 

FINALS:
Responsibilities are piling up. It gets worse everytime. O_O
Chemistry Exams, Filipino Speech, Filipino Debate, English AVP Talk show, Math Assignments and Quizzes, Fitness Practical Test. GAHHHHD???! Kill Me! Kill Me Now! :"""""""((((((


LUTANG na LUTANG! :< Help me God! :((

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Visitors! Tell me what you think :)) Feel free.