Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day 3: A picture of the cast from your favorite show



I never loved any other tv show more than I loved Star Magic Presents: Abt Ur Luv.

This aired from Summer of 2006 to 2008, and I used to watch their episodes all the time. I remember crying whenever I miss their episodes because of more important obligations. :)) Also, this tv show became a huge success that ABS-CBN made two other sequels, namely, Abt Ur Luv: Ur Lyf 2 and Aztigs, which featured the same group of Star Magic talents but with additional cast members and different story lines.

I got so addicted to this tv show that when it ended, I cried a lot. HAHAHA! :D I even remember telling my bestfriend that "I wish we had the same barkada here in the subdivision." and she totally agreed to that. You see, we always watch it together and scream at the sight of our crushes. :))

I miss watching this, that's why whenever I have a free time, I still watch their episodes on YouTube and try to relive the best days of my childhood with them. :) How I wish they could do a rerun of this show, or at least have a "Reunion episode." But it wouldn't be the same anymore because Josh (AJ PEREZ) already passed away. Aww. That's so sad. :(

But I'd still LOVE to watch it again, and I swear to God that I will NEVER EVER get tired of watching it over and over and over again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Visitors! Tell me what you think :)) Feel free.