Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 4: A picture of your night


This is what my night looks like from the outside of our house.

I usually stay here and gaze at the moon every time I need to think about certain things. When I feel sad, I come here and all my sadness seems to be absorbed by the moon. Sometimes, I even like the night better than day, coz during night time, you can take all your time alone and not be bothered by people or by other obligations.

Nights in the province is so different from that of the city. Although I still gaze at the same moon every night, the stillness of the night could still be best exhibited in the province. Not to mention that the sound of the crickets and the faint howling of the wind contributes a lot to the serenity of the night.

I miss the provincial night. :) And I'm looking forward to seeing that soon. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Visitors! Tell me what you think :)) Feel free.