Thursday, September 15, 2011

Real friends leave footsteps behind

I've never really got too many friends. Well, I do, but I never really knew who were true and who were just playing the part. But what I know is that, they all became a big part of me. That without them, I wouldn't be able to realize and discover the real ME.

Let me introduce you to some of the best people who helped me all those years. =))




Ace, Pau, and Kayne have been, and will always be, one of the best.
Childhood friends will always be the most remarkable, especially when you've shared all the most awkward and most random things together - biking under the scorching heat of the sun or under the freezing rain, catching little fireflies during the night, and laughing our heads off on random times of the day. :))



Sophomore Year buddies - Dora, Zyrah, and Grace Ann. :))
This is the first and last picture that we are complete. 
I just wonder why we never thought of taking a picture together before. =)) 



Junior Year is the best of my Highschool years.
And it's because of these people. :)
from L-R: Joanna, Charlene, Mia, Queen, Alyssa, Alfea, Kim, Franzly, Anna, Liway, Tricia, Gracie,and Lehms.



Although me and my closest friends in third year got separated into different sections, Senior Year was never dull or boring. And it's because of my CARDS buddies, here.
Eyps, Justine, and Sarah took the boredom off the last year and made it into something "interesting". Hoho :")



I thought everything would be different when I enter College. But I guess, not much has changed except for the fact that my friends and I are 10 hours away from each other.
 -___-
But it's okay. These people have kept me company for the past three months. My College Buddies, from L-R: Andrea, Jhem, Angela, Ira, Janna, and Roqsan.




"Real friends are not the ones who came into your life when everything was perfect. They were the ones who came through the storm and never left your side."

Through good times and bad times, I'll be on your side forever more. That's what friends are for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Visitors! Tell me what you think :)) Feel free.